Morris - Vicinage 10
Directions to Morris County Courthouse
Washington & Court Streets
Enter your address(street, city state)
From Garden State Parkway Northbound:
From Garden State Parkway Southbound:
- Take Exit 145 to I-280 West.
- Take I-280 to the end where it merges into I-80
- From I-80 West, follow signs for I-287 South.
Proceed as From I-287.
- Take Exit 161 to I-80 West. Take I-80 West
approximately 20 miles to I-287 South. Proceed as From I-287.
- From Essex, Passaic and Bergen Counties, take I-80
West. From western Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties, take I-80 East. Follow
signs for I-287 South. Proceed as From I-287.
From Essex and Union Counties:
- Take Exit 35, which is for Route 124 (old 24 West)
- Follow signs for Madison West; this becomes South
Street in downtown Morristown.
- South Street ends at The Green, a small park at which
all traffic must turn right onto South Park Place.
- From South Park Place go three-quarter of the way
around the Green by turning left onto East Park Place and then turning left again
onto North Park Place.
- From North Park Place, turn right onto Washington Street. The
Court House is on the left, at the corner of Washington and Court Street. (2 blocks
from The Green).
- Take Route 24 West towards Morristown. Where the
expressway ends take I-287 South. Then proceed as From I-287.
Parking for Morris County Court
- Free parking for jurors is provided in the garage at the Headquarters Hyatt Hotel on Speedwell Avenue (Route 202 North). This is the only parking garage that we pay for. Please bring your parking ticket with you to the Jury Office for validation. If you choose to park in another garage you are responsible to pay for your parking.
- Do not park your car at a meter. Jurors will not be permitted to leave the courtroom to replenish the meter and we are unable to reimburse you if you get a parking ticket
- A one way Sheriff’s shuttle bus service is available to jurors in the morning only. Pick-up is between 8:00-8:15 a.m. in front of the movie theater on Speedwell Avenue. It does not return jurors to the garage in the afternoon.